ONC CERTIFIED HIT® is a registered trademark of HHS
Costs and mandatory disclosures
Tamanu EMR Desktop is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Certified EHR Vendor & Product Information
||Beyond Essential Systems
||Tamanu EMR Desktop
||May 12th, 2021
- Additional Costs
- Tamanu was designed as an accessible, affordable healthcare solution for low resource settings, which is why it will always be open-source and free to use, with no licensing costs.
- There are optional annual support and maintenance pricing packages:
- Basic: $2000 USD/year, including implementation, integration, debugging, version updates, security patches and server hosting (if applicable)
- Premium: $8000 USD/year, including all basic features plus remote training, access to all SOPs, demo invites and refreshers, data backups, migration, report building and integration with mSupply.